-A A +A


October 24, 2016

November 2016

Timberlane Dental Group will offer a free dental care day in their South Burlington office for Vermonters with limited resources who don't have dental insurance.

October 19, 2016
Minors can apply for two types of Orders in Vermont to protect you from abuse, stalking and sexual assault. The two types of orders are Relief from Abuse Order and Order against Stalking and Sexual Assault. Parents, guardians or other adults you trust can apply for protection orders on behalf of...
October 13, 2016
Monday, October 17, is the last day you can use free software to file your return. It's also the last day to file a renter rebate or property tax adjustment claim.
October 12, 2016
If you have an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) instead of a social security number, you may need to renew it.
September 30, 2016

September 30, 2016

September 28, 2016
The Salvation Army Thrift Store at 336 North Winooski Avenue, Burlington, will close for good on Friday, September 30. Today, tomorrow and Friday, the store is giving away everything in the store. The store will be open from 9am to 4:15pm.
September 27, 2016
On October 21, the Senior Citizens Law Project of Vermont Legal Aid will hold a free legal advice clinic for civil legal problems at the Bugbee Senior Center in White River Junction. The clinic is for Vermonters over the age of 60. To schedule a free 20-minute appointment, please call the Bugbee...
September 21, 2016
First Congregational Church of Burlington will offer free legal clinics at the church from 1 to 3 pm on September 25, October 23, and November 20. The legal clinics are open to anyone in the community. These clinics are not affiliated with Vermont Legal Aid or the Vermont Volunteer Lawyers Project.
September 21, 2016
In Vermont, you can vote early! Starting Friday, September 23, any voter registered in Vermont can vote by absentee ballot. You can send your ballot in the mail or in person at your Town Clerk's office. Here's what you need to do.


Subscribe to Latest News