Vermonters Can Apply for Money for Rent or Moving

Rental Housing Stabilization Program offers help with rent

For help with back rent or moving to a new rental unit, Vermonters can apply for the Rental Housing Stabilization Program through the Vermont State Housing Authority (VSHA). Learn more about this financial help on our website.

Updated: Dec 16, 2020