Whether you rent or own your home, or you are homeless or facing foreclosure, you will find helpful information about housing in Vermont in this section, including:
- learn about housing discrimination and your right to fair housing
- find information about the foreclosure process in Vermont, including foreclosure mediation and where you can get help
- learn about your rights and responsibilities as a tenant (renter) and what your landlord can and cannot do
- find help if you live in a mobile home park or are homeless
- get information on property taxes and storage units
Use our step-by-step guide to finding legal information and requesting legal help. Use the Legal Help Tool!
Visit the menu of links to find more information about Vermont housing legal topics.