Whether you rent or own your home, or you are homeless or facing foreclosure, you will find helpful information about housing in Vermont in this section, including:
- learn about housing discrimination and your right to fair housing
- find information about the foreclosure process in Vermont, including foreclosure mediation and where you can get help
- learn about your rights and responsibilities as a tenant (renter) and what your landlord can and cannot do
- find help if you live in a mobile home park or are homeless
- get information on property taxes and storage units
Use our step-by-step guide to finding legal information and requesting legal help. Click to use the Find Legal Help tool!
Visit the menu of links to find more information about Vermont housing legal topics.