This form is for a parent who wants to change the amount of child support previously ordered by the court.
You will need:
- Name and current address of other parent, if known
- Names and birth dates of the minor child or children
- Date of the most recent child support order
- Court that issued the most recent child support order
- Amount of child support the other party is required to pay
- Amount of supplemental maintenance and/or spousal maintenance obligation, if any
- Why you want to change the support order
- Whether child support would change by more than 10% if it were calculated today based on the child support guidelines (this information is helpful, but not required; the Office of Child Support can help you figure this out)
Learn more about Child Support.
PDF Version of the Form to Print or Fill Out
Find more child support court forms on the Vermont Judiciary website.
Legal Services Vermont and Vermont Legal Aid cannot help you with questions about child support.
Also visit the Vermont Judiciary website for child support information.