About the Program
This program is for a parent who wants to enforce an existing child support order. It can also be used to ask the court to enforce a spousal maintenance order or a maintenance supplement.
You will also need to fill out an 813A Income and Expense Affidavit. You can get a copy of a blank 813A form here. You can also use the CourtFormPrep program below. It will help you fill out Form 813A.
You will need to gather:
- the name and current address of the other parent, if known
- the date of the most recent support order
- the court that issued the most recent support order
- how much child support, maintenance supplement or spousal maintenance the other party has been ordered to pay
- how much the other party owes you
- the other party’s employer, if known
- whether there is a wage withholding order
Note: You will be taken to our partner website called LawHelp Interactive.