The CourtFormPrep program will ask you simple questions and put answers into the right place on the right form. Just select the link below that best describes what you want to do:
- Start a Divorce, Civil Union Dissolution or Legal Separation
- Respond to a Complaint for Divorce, Civil Union Dissolution or Legal Separation
- Prepare a Motion to Enforce Child Support
- Prepare a Motion to Modify Child Support
- Fill out a Financial Affidavit Part A (Form 813A - Income and Expenses)
- Fill out a Financial Affidavit Part B (Form 813B - Property and Assets)
We will also provide links to the PDF versions of these court forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information and help with technical problems.
Find more family court forms on the Vermont Judiciary website.
This is a screenshot from the CourtFormPrep program. It walks you through questions step-by-step. Your answers are used to fill in a court form. Then you can print out the form, give it to, or send it to the court.