April 11, 2019
Do you have questions about renting? About fair housing laws? About foreclosure, eviction or security deposits?
Visit the Housing section of our website. Whether you rent or own your home, or you are homeless or facing foreclosure, you will find helpful information about housing in Vermont, including:
- learn about housing discrimination and your right to fair housing
- find information about the foreclosure process in Vermont, including foreclosure mediation and where you can get help
- learn about your rights and responsibilities as a tenant (renter) and what your landlord can and cannot do
- find help if you live in a mobile home park or are homeless
- get information on property taxes and storage units