May 16, 2018
Anyone can be a victim of abuse. It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor, what race you are, how old you are, what gender you are, or where you live.
You are not alone. You can reach out to people and groups who help victims stay safe. We have a list of these groups on our website, which has an entire section dedicated to Relief from Abuse. Topics include:
- “I’m Being Abused”
- “I Want to Leave But Can’t Afford To”
- Asking for a Relief from Abuse Order
- Relief from Abuse Affidavit
- Abuse, Stalking & Financial Issues
- Protection for Minors / Children
Read our information and feel free to contact us at Vermont Law Help. Call 1-800-889-2047 or fill out our form. If your abuser has access to your computer, call us instead of using the online form.