The CourtFormPrep program will ask you simple questions and put answers into the right place on the right form. Just select the link below that best describes what you want to do:
- Start a Small Claims Case
- Respond to a Small Claims Complaint
- Ask the Court to Order Financial Disclosure
- (You won a small claims judgment from the court and it’s been more than 30 days without being paid.)
- Fill Out a Financial Disclosure Affidavit
- (The court asked you to fill out the affidavit to describe your financial situation.)
We will also provide links to the PDF versions of these court forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information and help with technical problems.
Find more small claims court forms on the Vermont Judiciary website.
This is a screenshot from the CourtFormPrep program. It walks you through questions step-by-step. Your answers are used to fill in a court form. Then you can print out the form, give it to, or send it to the court.