This website has a lot of helpful information about health care. Check out the following links for more information:
- Dental care
- Green Mountain Care (state health care programs, including Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur)
- Vermont Health Connect
- Health care reform
- Long-term care options for Vermonters
- Medicare and Medicare Part D plans for prescription drug coverage
- Resources for uninsured Vermonters who need health care
- State pharmacy programs that provide prescription drug assistance
- Women's health care services
- Public benefits, health care and the public charge rule for immigration
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Have a question about health care or insurance? Please call the Health Care Advocate HelpLine at 1-800-917-7787. To speak with an advocate, call during business hours (8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday, except holidays) or call anytime and leave a message.
You can also ask for help by filling out our Online Help Request form.