Paying Your Mortgage and Foreclosures During the COVID-19 Coronavirus Crisis

Updated on 10/4/2021

NEW PROGRAM TO HELP HOMEOWNERS: Starting in the fall of 2021, the Vermont Housing Finance Agency (VHFA) will provide grants to homeowners who have experienced a COVID financial hardship. The grants may help pay delinquent mortgages, property taxes, homeowner’s insurance premiums, association fees, utilities and other expenses. Learn more about VHFA’s Vermont Homeowner Assistance Fund and be sure to check this page for updates.

More information



Updated: Oct 04, 2021