-A A +A

Disability - Request for Reasonable Accommodations or Modifications in Your Housing

When a person’s disabilities prevent them from using or enjoying their housing in the same way as people without disabilities, they can ask for reasonable changes in their housing. This letter template can be filled out and sent to the landlord. Or you can use it as a model to write your own letter. You should keep a copy of the letter that you send.

Learn more on this page of our website.