Help for Your Legal Problem

Are you a landlord?

Legal Services Vermont and Vermont Legal Aid are not able to help landlords. You can contact the Vermont Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service to hire a lawyer to talk to. You can call them at 1-800-639-7036 or visit their website.

You can also contact the Vermont Landlord Association at 1-800-569-7368.