Mobile Home Parks
- See some flood-related Q&As about mobile homes
- See this resource sheet from CVOEO's statewide Mobile Home Program
- If you own your mobile home, check to see if you are eligible for a grant from USDA Rural Development (RD) to repair your home.
Do you own your home? Read about the Vermont Homeowner Assistance Program (VHAP). It provides grants of up to $30,000 to eligible homeowners who have experienced a COVID financial hardship.
This section has information about your rights if you own a mobile home and live in a mobile home park in Vermont. Click the links in the menu to find information about:
- your right to live in healthy and safe conditions in your mobile home park
- your rights if your landlord is trying to evict you from your mobile home
You can also find information about: