VT Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Credit Claim: Forms HS-122 and HI-144

This set of forms is used to tell the state of Vermont that you live in the house you own (homestead declaration) and to ask for help paying your property taxes (property tax credit claim).

Source URL: https://vtlawhelp.org/homestead-declaration-and-property-tax-adjustment-claim-forms-hs-122-and-hi-144

List of links present in page
  1. https://vtlawhelp.org/homestead-declaration-and-property-tax-adjustment-claim-forms-hs-122-and-hi-144
  2. https://tax.vermont.gov/property-owners/homestead-declaration