Fill Out Form 813B - Financial Affidavit: Property and Assets
You may need to fill out this form if:
- you are a party in a new divorce, civil union dissolution, legal separation or annulment and you and the other party have minor children or
- you are ordered by the court to complete and file this form or
- the other party has asked you to fill out this form as part of your court case
This form takes a long time to fill out. Gather your property and asset information first.
Before you start, you will need to gather the following information:
- Real estate
- Any real estate you or the other party owns, by yourselves or with someone else
- Estimated fair market value of the property
- Balance owed on any mortgage or line of credit
- A description of any vehicle(s) you own, either by yourself or with someone else
- Estimated fair market or "Blue Book" value of the vehicle
- Balance owed on any vehicle loans
- Bank accounts and retirement accounts, IRAs, etc.
- A list of all accounts
- Account numbers
- Current balance on accounts
- Stocks, bonds, life insurance policies and other investments
- A description of all financial investments
- Current market value of all financial investments
- Any other assets, including but not limited to trusts and personal property that has significant value (jewelry, electronics, antiques, tools, etc.)
- A description of each asset
- Fair market value of each asset
PDF Version of the Form to Print or Fill Out
This is the PDF version of Form 813B - Financial Affidavit for Property and Assets.
Find more family court forms on the Vermont Judiciary website.