IRS Form 4506-T: Request for Transcript of Tax Return

To request an IRS account transcript (computer printout), use this form. You can also use the short form, 4506T-EZ. Copies of past tax returns are free for people affected by a federally declared disaster area.

Source URL:

List of links present in page