Access Plan at Planned Parenthood
The Access Plan provides free family planning services to all people who:
- are not currently pregnant,
- are uninsured or underinsured, and
- have a household income under 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL).
Family planning services are available at any Planned Parenthood in Vermont and at a few sites in New Hampshire.
What does the Access Plan cover?
- birth control
- annual exams
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment
- patient education and counseling
Learn more about the Access Plan and find out if you might be eligible.
How to apply
There is no application. Make an appointment at Planned Parenthood and ask about the Access Plan when you arrive. If you qualify, you will be enrolled by Planned Parenthood staff.