Do you need housing because of Irene?
If you need to find a place to live due to tropical storm Irene these websites may be able to help.
To apply for subsidized housing go the the Vermont State Housing Authority Irene Recovery Page. If VSHA is able to get additional vouchers for the Section 9 program you will see notices on that page.
RENTAL HOUSING LISTINGS: Along with the usual places to find rentals (newspapers, craigslist, and other privately run websites) you may want to consider the following:
- Housing Data Resources- lists of rental housing resources from the Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- FEMA has an online Housing Portal to help you search for housing;
- You can also find listings of available housing on the VTResponse blog;
- The Directory of Affordable Rental Housing listings online;
- Subsidized and Section 8 apartments available from VSHA;
- You can post a message asking for help or search available housing listed on the VTResponseExchange;
Search This Site
May 16, 2013
May 13, 2013
April 25, 2013
- 1 of 34